Author, publisher, attorney and mother of 3 boys, Janet Autherine, is on a mission to empower children to see themselves as unique and amazing—already blessed with what they need to succeed in life and to achieve their dreams.
Janet was born in St. Thomas, Jamaica, and immigrated to the United States when she was twelve. She grew up in Philadelphia and she went on to study at the Pennsylvania State University and Boston College Law School. After launching her law career, she was eventually drawn back to the sunshine, and she now lives in Florida with her three sons. Janet is a proud introvert and book enthusiast. She loves to introduce readers to inspirational writings (books, poetry, short stories) through her blog and publishing company.
Janet continues to practice law, waking up at the crack of dawn to cultivate her writing. Her juvenile nonfiction book, Growing into Greatness with God is inspired by her own experiences growing up in Jamaica and her goal of raising her sons to recognize and nourish what God has planted within each of them. Her personal journey is discussed in the blog post, MY STORY.
Getting in Touch
CONTACT THE AUTHOR
- Author - JanetAutherine@GrowingIntoGreatness.com
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JanetAutherineJ
- Follow on Twitter - Inspiration for the entire family: http://www.Twitter.com/Autherine
- Twitter - The Writing Life: http://www.Twitter.com/LoveAutherine
- Pinterest - Inspirational Quotes & Photos: http://www.pinterest.com/autherine/growintogreatness/
- Google+ Cool articles that will spur your growth: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JanetAutherineJ
SEND A MESSAGE/SUBMIT AN ARTICLE FOR PUBLICATION/REQUEST TO BE FEATURED
Please carefully review this website to understand our content and if you have thoughts that will inspire someone to Grow into Greatness, please email us at JanetAutherine@GrowIntoGreatness.com. Articles under 1000 words are most appropriate. Don't by shy! Articles or requests to collaborate are welcomed.